This is the leading selected item of other clients purchasing products related to table saw accessories. For additional alternatives, look at our selection of Table Saw Accessories or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Table Saw Accessories Reviews
- 2 Buy Table Saw Accessories Online
- 2.1 POWERTEC 71009 Safety Push Block and Stick Set | 5 Pack | Ergonomic Handles with Max Grip | Push blocks and Sticks for Table Saw, Jointers and Woodworking | for Woodworker Safety & Control
- 2.2 GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Router Tables, Band Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG
- 2.3 Safety Woodworking Push Block and Push Stick Package 5 Piece Set In Safety Orange Color, Ideal for Woodworkers and Use On Table Saws, Router Tables, Jointers and Band Saws
- 2.4 Wixey WR300 Type 2 Digital Angle Gauge with Backlight…
- 2.5 Milescraft 1406 FeatherBoard for Router Tables, Table Saws and Fences
- 2.6 Bosch TS1004 Table Saw Dust Collector Bag
- 2.7 ZEROPLAY Miter Bars by MICROJIG (Double Pack)
- 2.8 O'skool 18 Inch Miter Gauge Fence system
- 2.9 Kreg PRS3020 True-FLEX Featherboard, Pack of 2
- 2.10 Milescraft 4009 FenceClamps- Universal
Best Table Saw Accessories ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Buy Table Saw Accessories Online
POWERTEC 71009 Safety Push Block and Stick Set | 5 Pack | Ergonomic Handles with Max Grip | Push blocks and Sticks for Table Saw, Jointers and Woodworking | for Woodworker Safety & Control
- INCLUDES: (1) Long Hold Down Push Block (2) Short Hold Down Push Blocks (1) Safe V Stick and (1) Straight Push Stick
- BLOCK FUNCTION: Provides added hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting - safety blocks allowing you to maintain a firm and steady downward pressure of the workpiece, without the bounce or chatter as it crosses the cutters blades
- STICK FUNCTION: Offers enhanced hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting – the l-shaped stick (also called a v push stick) allows you to push the entire work piece through the blades, and the standard straight push stick is great when you have limited space - both are narrow and are useful when working with smaller stock
- APPLICATIONS: Push blocks are commonly used for face jointing, ripping plywood, routing and other woodworking applications and push sticks are commonly used in combination with jointers, tablesaws, router tables and shapers
- DELUXE GRIP/CRAFTSMANSHIP: Each premium pusher tool features an easy grip ergonomic handle that’s safe, easy to work with and feels natural in the hand; This premium safety push block and stick package was designed for durability, maximum control and engineered with a safety first approach to woodworking
- Essential safety protection to use router table, shaper, band saw, table saw and jointer
GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Router Tables, Band Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG
- Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before
- Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold
- Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping
- Fully adjustable for easy handling
- Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw
- Made in USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation.
Safety Woodworking Push Block and Push Stick Package 5 Piece Set In Safety Orange Color, Ideal for Woodworkers and Use On Table Saws, Router Tables, Jointers and Band Saws
- This 5 piece safety kit is designed to be your essential safety protection to help from getting to close to the cutters or blades on a router table, shaper, band saw, table saw and jointer. From the narrow v-style push stick, to the beefy long push block, this kit has all the bases covered in regards to many different woodworking applications.
- Each device in this kit is intentionally made in the SAFETY ORANGE color for high visibility when in use. This provides the user the ability to see exactly there hands are at during the cutting or milling process. Being SAFETY ORANGE also allows for you to easily find the device when its not in its normal location.
- The general idea behind these safety devices is to help you guide and control your stock when feeding through a table saw, band saw, jointer or a router table. The push blocks are generally used on jointers and some router applications, while the push sticks are primarily used on table saw projects. All five devices help prevent kickback and protect your fingers and hands during your cutting process
- Soft, receptive, rubber foam pads line the bases of the two small push blocks and the large push block. The rubber soles make pushing and controlling your stock much easier and safer then when doing it by hand. The soles are also washable with with warm water. Must let the rubber soles dry for 24 hours prior to using them again.
- The 5 piece safety kit includes 2 each small push blocks (1 angled handle and 1 offset handle small push block), 1 each long or large push block, 1 each standard width push stick and 1 narrow width safety-v push stick.
Wixey WR300 Type 2 Digital Angle Gauge with Backlight…
- Press the ZERO button to calibrate the angle gauge to any reference surface.
- Resolution: 0.1 degrees
- use 1 AAA batteries for superior battery life.
- Range: +/- 180 degrees
Milescraft 1406 FeatherBoard for Router Tables, Table Saws and Fences
- This innovative feather board design provides consistent tension and maximum holding pressure created by unique split rail construction
- Pre-load tension Design maintains consistent pressure across face of the feather board
- 5/8" And 3/4" Metal miter bars fit all standard miter slots
- Dual slide motion-side to side and forward action for quick and easy setup
- All mounting hardware included for nearly any operation 3/4 and 5/8-inch wide miter bars and T-slot bolts for applications on most standard table saws, Router tables, and fences
- Unique pre-load tension design-quickly set tension for consistent cuts while reducing the chance of kick-back
Bosch TS1004 Table Saw Dust Collector Bag
- Compatible with Bosch 4000 10-inch tablesaws
- Easy to attach and detach to your tablesaw
- Effective at keeping your work area clear of debris
- Provides up to 70-percent of guaranteed dust collection
- Crafted out of heavy cloth material with sturdy zipper for trouble free emptying
ZEROPLAY Miter Bars by MICROJIG (Double Pack)
- Build table saw sleds fast
- No slop, side-to-side play or seasonal warping
- Top-down installation for easy and fast mounting to jigs, fixtures and sleds
- ZEROPLAY Miter Bars will fit ANY standard (3/4” x 3/8”) T-Track miter slot that measures between 0. 73" and 0. 79" wide and at least 5/16" deep
- Made in the USA
O'skool 18 Inch Miter Gauge Fence system
- Designed to be universal, it will fit most bench tools with any standard 3/4" x 3/8" track with a 1/8” “T” slot . The slide bar has a locking washer fit into to the “T” slot to prevent accidental lifting when feeding your stock through,If your saw does not have a “T” slot, you can remove the locking washer.
- 18" long aluminium fence complete with flip-up length stop.
- The steel miter bar is equipped four sprung loaded ball bearings on the side of the bar ,the sprung loaded ball bearings ,the bearings can be adjusted with the provide hex key wrench in or out to keep the bar snug in the track.
- Ideal for cross-cutting wood at a specific angle, zeroed at a 90 degree, it allows the wood to be cut at any angle between 0 and 90 degrees(0°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 67.5°, 90°).
- Improve safety and accuracy on the table saw and the router table.
Kreg PRS3020 True-FLEX Featherboard, Pack of 2
- This unique featherboard can be quickly and easily connected to a miter slot or t-slot without the need for additional hardware
- This product is easy to use easy to install and highly durable
- Item is manufactured in United States
- Comes with wedge-lock hardware which works in t-slots or miter slots on tablesaws, router tables, band saws and more.
- Each finger provides consistent and optimum pressure
- Made of an extremely durable plastic composite body
Milescraft 4009 FenceClamps- Universal
- Fits into a 3/8” hole in the top of the auxiliary fence
- Range of travel 1/2″-5-3/4″ (12mm to 146mm)
- Allow you to secure a wide variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without the Clamp getting in the way.
- None Found
Last update 2020-01-19