This is basically the best selected item of other clients buying products related to saw guide. For more alternatives, check out our full list of Saw Guide or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Saw Guide Reviews
- 2 Buy Saw Guide Online
- 2.1 Kreg Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide
- 2.2 E. Emerson Tool Co. C50 50-Inch All-In-One Contractor Straight Edge Clamping Tool Guide
- 2.3 Bora WTX Clamp Edge and Straight Cut Guide for Circular Saws | 50 Inch Cutting Length, 543050
- 2.4 Kreg KMA2700 Circular Saw Track
- 2.5 Milescraft 14000713 Saw Guide for Circular and Jig Saws
- 2.6 ProGrip Straight Edge Clamps Ideal for Cutting Large Sheets of Plywood and Dado Slots (All 3 Clamps 24, 36 and 50 inch)
- 2.7 DEWALT DW3278 Circular Saw Rip Fence
- 2.8 Kreg KMA3700 ACCU-Cut XL
- 2.9 Makita 194368-5 55-Inch Guide Rail
- 2.10 WEN CT9502 100-Inch Track Saw Track Guide Rail and Adapters
Best Saw Guide ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Buy Saw Guide Online
Kreg Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" Wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size With just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
E. Emerson Tool Co. C50 50-Inch All-In-One Contractor Straight Edge Clamping Tool Guide
- Straight Edge - E. Emerson’s Contractor Series self-clamping straight edge patented design has integral tubes running the length of the wide body construction, making it ultra rigid and light to handle.
- No C-clamping - No more C-clamping! Achieve that truly straight cut using this self-clamping straight edge to guide your tools.
- Extra Wide - This self clamping straight edge is extra wide for exceptional rigidity and has a low profile for obstruction-free cuts.
- Flat Top - The extra low profile and flat top makes it easier for all circular saw or router straight cuts.
- Contractor Series - Please note: recessed tracks accept Contractor Series Saw Plate, Router Plate, and Stop Block. But it will not work with A, Twin, or Ultra Series accessories.
Bora WTX Clamp Edge and Straight Cut Guide for Circular Saws | 50 Inch Cutting Length, 543050
- GET IT STRAIGHT – This rigid aluminum guide rail is a must-have accessory for keeping your cutting on track. Its long 50in length allows you to saw with precision and skill.
- CONTRACTOR’S COMPANION - This tool is made for use with the Bora WTX Saw Plate (sold separately), and can be conveniently paired with your own circular saws, routers, jig saws, and other power tools.
- LOCKED IN - The adjustable clamp end slides up and down the saw guide to fit any material being cut, especially sheets of plywood. The locking handle grabs surfaces for a secure edge that won't budge.
- AS LONG AS YOU NEED – Modular design allows for additional extrusions to be added which can expand the guide up to 100 inches. With the WTX clamping edge, you’ll save time and eliminate waste due to crooked, uneven cuts.
Kreg KMA2700 Circular Saw Track
- Rip, crosscut, and make angled cuts up to 50" Long in plywood, MDF, and panels
- Simply align the guide Track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- Hold track in place without clamps thanks to anti-slip guide strips
- Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- Begin cuts easily with a starting block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation,
Milescraft 14000713 Saw Guide for Circular and Jig Saws
- Incremental trim feature makes tool-free adjustments by 1/16 inch
- Extends saw blade up to 9.5″ from edge of workpiece with Jigsaws
- Extends saw blade up to 6″ from edge of workpiece with Circular Saws
- Cuts circles from 4″ to 19″ in diameter
- 4 metal bars and special clips accommodate most circular and jig saws
ProGrip Straight Edge Clamps Ideal for Cutting Large Sheets of Plywood and Dado Slots (All 3 Clamps 24, 36 and 50 inch)
- No more c-clamps when trying to secure a straight edge to your large or small wooden panels! Cut large panels, small panels, rout straight dado’s and more! ProGrip Straight Edge Guides are not only great straight edge guides, they are super easy to align and even easier to clamp into place. Made from extruded aluminum and with the extra wide 2-3/16 inch tube rail, the ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamps are robust guides that are made for everyday workshop or contractor use.
- Cut straight, true lines with circular saws, routers, trim routers, jig saws and many other power tools you probably own. These clamps are ideal for cutting large sheets of plywood in half (with a 50” straight edge guide). Each clamp is identified by the maximum clamping distance between jaws. Another great application for these clamps is cutting dado slots for bookshelves. The alignment and cutting process for dados is so much easier than ever before with the ProGrip Straight Edge Guides.
- Each clamp rail is manufactured with a low profile to make guiding your power tool along the edge much easier. The low profile has also been designed with guide accessories in mind. The clamp rails accept many different accessories (sold separately) or can create your very own jigs and fixtures to use with the ProGrip Straight Edge Guides. Each ProGrip Straight Edge Guide has the exact same profile regardless of length.
- How does it work? Each ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamp has one adjustable jaw and one fixed jaw. The fixed jaw typically will go against the edge of the board closest to you. Once you place the clamp on your board with the fixed jaw over the end, the adjustable end gets drawn in against the opposite side of the board. Once set and aligned, you secure the clamp by simply locking it down with the 3 position lock lever.
- The lock lever on each clamp can be secured into one of three positions, each position provides varying amounts of pressure. Depending on your project or application, you may need to apply more pressure by securing the lock lever to the appropriate position. Once secured, the ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamp is designed to have zero side to side play with minimal deflection to provide you with the ideal straight edge to make clean, smooth cuts every time!
DEWALT DW3278 Circular Saw Rip Fence
- Rip fence for use with most DEWALT circular saws
- Provides smooth, precise results
- simple to fasten and designate distance from blade to fence
- Easy attaching by inserting through slots at front of shoe and tightening screw
- Ruggedly crafted from all metal for long life
Kreg KMA3700 ACCU-Cut XL
- Break down panels and plywood easily and quickly with cutting capacity up to 100"
- Splinter-free cuts with tear-out protection from anti-chip guide strips
- Make the cuts you need – anywhere – by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- Easily attaches to your left-blade or right-blade circular saw, and removes easily
- No clamps needed thanks to Anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
Makita 194368-5 55-Inch Guide Rail
- 55" guide rail to be used with Makita SP6000J/J1 Plunge Saw
- Interacts with the saw base and engineered to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Also use with select routers and saws using router adapter (194579-2) and saw adapter (196953-0)
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
WEN CT9502 100-Inch Track Saw Track Guide Rail and Adapters
- Includes two 50-inch track saw tracks and a set of adapters
- Make straight and precise cuts over 8 feet long
- Included adapter set features four set screws for maximum stability
- Designed to fit the WEN CT1065 Plunge Track Saw
- Universal design compatible with Evolution, Makita and Festool track saws
- None Found
Last update 2020-01-19