Here is the top selected item of other clients acquiring products related to saw guide for circular saw. For additional alternatives, check out our recomendations of Saw Guide For Circular Saw or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Saw Guide For Circular Saw Reviews
- 2 Buy Saw Guide For Circular Saw Online
- 2.1 Kreg Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide
- 2.2 Bora WTX Clamp Edge and Straight Cut Guide for Circular Saws | 50 Inch Cutting Length, 543050
- 2.3 Kreg KMA2700 Circular Saw Track
- 2.4 E. Emerson Tool Co. C50 50-Inch All-In-One Contractor Straight Edge Clamping Tool Guide
- 2.5 Kreg KMA3700 ACCU-Cut XL
- 2.6 DEWALT DW3278 Circular Saw Rip Fence
- 2.7 Milescraft 14000713 Saw Guide for Circular and Jig Saws
- 2.8 Square-Cut
- 2.9 Makita 194368-5 55-Inch Guide Rail
- 2.10 DEWALT Track Saw Track, 59-Inch (DWS5022)
Best Saw Guide For Circular Saw ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Buy Saw Guide For Circular Saw Online
Kreg Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" Wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size With just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
Bora WTX Clamp Edge and Straight Cut Guide for Circular Saws | 50 Inch Cutting Length, 543050
- GET IT STRAIGHT – This rigid aluminum guide rail is a must-have accessory for keeping your cutting on track. Its long 50in length allows you to saw with precision and skill.
- CONTRACTOR’S COMPANION - This tool is made for use with the Bora WTX Saw Plate (sold separately), and can be conveniently paired with your own circular saws, routers, jig saws, and other power tools.
- LOCKED IN - The adjustable clamp end slides up and down the saw guide to fit any material being cut, especially sheets of plywood. The locking handle grabs surfaces for a secure edge that won't budge.
- AS LONG AS YOU NEED – Modular design allows for additional extrusions to be added which can expand the guide up to 100 inches. With the WTX clamping edge, you’ll save time and eliminate waste due to crooked, uneven cuts.
Kreg KMA2700 Circular Saw Track
- Rip, crosscut, and make angled cuts up to 50" Long in plywood, MDF, and panels
- Simply align the guide Track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- Hold track in place without clamps thanks to anti-slip guide strips
- Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- Begin cuts easily with a starting block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation,
E. Emerson Tool Co. C50 50-Inch All-In-One Contractor Straight Edge Clamping Tool Guide
- Straight Edge - E. Emerson’s Contractor Series self-clamping straight edge patented design has integral tubes running the length of the wide body construction, making it ultra rigid and light to handle.
- No C-clamping - No more C-clamping! Achieve that truly straight cut using this self-clamping straight edge to guide your tools.
- Extra Wide - This self clamping straight edge is extra wide for exceptional rigidity and has a low profile for obstruction-free cuts.
- Flat Top - The extra low profile and flat top makes it easier for all circular saw or router straight cuts.
- Contractor Series - Please note: recessed tracks accept Contractor Series Saw Plate, Router Plate, and Stop Block. But it will not work with A, Twin, or Ultra Series accessories.
Kreg KMA3700 ACCU-Cut XL
- Break down panels and plywood easily and quickly with cutting capacity up to 100"
- Splinter-free cuts with tear-out protection from anti-chip guide strips
- Make the cuts you need – anywhere – by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- Easily attaches to your left-blade or right-blade circular saw, and removes easily
- No clamps needed thanks to Anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
DEWALT DW3278 Circular Saw Rip Fence
- Rip fence for use with most DEWALT circular saws
- Provides smooth, precise results
- simple to fasten and designate distance from blade to fence
- Easy attaching by inserting through slots at front of shoe and tightening screw
- Ruggedly crafted from all metal for long life
Milescraft 14000713 Saw Guide for Circular and Jig Saws
- Incremental trim feature makes tool-free adjustments by 1/16 inch
- Extends saw blade up to 9.5″ from edge of workpiece with Jigsaws
- Extends saw blade up to 6″ from edge of workpiece with Circular Saws
- Cuts circles from 4″ to 19″ in diameter
- 4 metal bars and special clips accommodate most circular and jig saws
- Switch back and forth between any circular or jig saw
- Adjustable arm requires no trimming
- Supports work pieces up to 12-Inch wide
- Low-profile design won't interfere with saw
- Built-in roof pitch scale for cutting siding
Makita 194368-5 55-Inch Guide Rail
- 55" guide rail to be used with Makita SP6000J/J1 Plunge Saw
- Interacts with the saw base and engineered to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Also use with select routers and saws using router adapter (194579-2) and saw adapter (196953-0)
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
DEWALT Track Saw Track, 59-Inch (DWS5022)
- Zero clearance track saw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts
- track saw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions
- For perfectly straight cuts in both directions
- None Found
Last update 2020-01-19