Here is the top choice of other clients acquiring items related to circular saw jig. For more alternatives, take a look at our selection of Circular Saw Jig or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Circular Saw Jig Reviews
- 2 Buy Circular Saw Jig Online
- 2.1 Kreg Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide
- 2.2 WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and Holding Pegs – WX051
- 2.3 Kreg KMA2700 Circular Saw Track
- 2.4 E. Emerson Tool Co. C50 50-Inch All-In-One Contractor Straight Edge Clamping Tool Guide
- 2.5 Milescraft 14000713 Saw Guide for Circular and Jig Saws
- 2.6 Bora WTX Clamp Edge and Straight Cut Guide for Circular Saws | 50 Inch Cutting Length, 543050
- 2.7 SKIL 3601-02 Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade
- 2.8 Kreg KMS8000 Precision Trak and Stops Kit
- 2.9 Rockwell RK3440K Versacut 4.0 Amp Ultra-Compact Circular Saw with Laser Guide and 3-Blade Kit with Carry Case
- 2.10 Ridgid R3203/R855/R8651 18V Circular Saw Replacement Rip Fence # 202050004
Best Circular Saw Jig ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Buy Circular Saw Jig Online
Kreg Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" Wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size With just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and Holding Pegs – WX051
- Versatile worktable converts to a sawhorse or work bench in seconds – no assembly required
- Compact, foldable and lightweight for go-anywhere usage and storage – only 5” depth when folded
- Worktable supports up to 300 lbs., sawhorse supports up to 1,000 lbs. – legs lock for added security
- Includes two (2) Quick Clamps and four (4) clamp dogs to secure a variety of materials and shapes
- Tabletop measures 31”x 25” or 725 sq. in., 32” height, 30 lbs. weight
- MAX CLAMPING WIDTH: 18"
Kreg KMA2700 Circular Saw Track
- Rip, crosscut, and make angled cuts up to 50" Long in plywood, MDF, and panels
- Simply align the guide Track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- Hold track in place without clamps thanks to anti-slip guide strips
- Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- Begin cuts easily with a starting block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation,
E. Emerson Tool Co. C50 50-Inch All-In-One Contractor Straight Edge Clamping Tool Guide
- Straight Edge - E. Emerson’s Contractor Series self-clamping straight edge patented design has integral tubes running the length of the wide body construction, making it ultra rigid and light to handle.
- No C-clamping - No more C-clamping! Achieve that truly straight cut using this self-clamping straight edge to guide your tools.
- Extra Wide - This self clamping straight edge is extra wide for exceptional rigidity and has a low profile for obstruction-free cuts.
- Flat Top - The extra low profile and flat top makes it easier for all circular saw or router straight cuts.
- Contractor Series - Please note: recessed tracks accept Contractor Series Saw Plate, Router Plate, and Stop Block. But it will not work with A, Twin, or Ultra Series accessories.
Milescraft 14000713 Saw Guide for Circular and Jig Saws
- Incremental trim feature makes tool-free adjustments by 1/16 inch
- Extends saw blade up to 9.5″ from edge of workpiece with Jigsaws
- Extends saw blade up to 6″ from edge of workpiece with Circular Saws
- Cuts circles from 4″ to 19″ in diameter
- 4 metal bars and special clips accommodate most circular and jig saws
Bora WTX Clamp Edge and Straight Cut Guide for Circular Saws | 50 Inch Cutting Length, 543050
- GET IT STRAIGHT – This rigid aluminum guide rail is a must-have accessory for keeping your cutting on track. Its long 50in length allows you to saw with precision and skill.
- CONTRACTOR’S COMPANION - This tool is made for use with the Bora WTX Saw Plate (sold separately), and can be conveniently paired with your own circular saws, routers, jig saws, and other power tools.
- LOCKED IN - The adjustable clamp end slides up and down the saw guide to fit any material being cut, especially sheets of plywood. The locking handle grabs surfaces for a secure edge that won't budge.
- AS LONG AS YOU NEED – Modular design allows for additional extrusions to be added which can expand the guide up to 100 inches. With the WTX clamping edge, you’ll save time and eliminate waste due to crooked, uneven cuts.
SKIL 3601-02 Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade
- Cuts solid, engineered and laminate flooring with ease
- Makes cross, miter and rip cuts
- Lightweight design for transport and use at any project location
- Miter detents at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Die-cast aluminum miter and rip fence
Kreg KMS8000 Precision Trak and Stops Kit
- Lets you cut boards exactly to length
- Prevents measuring or cutting errors
- Use with tools such as miter saws and drill presses
- Includes 8-Feet of track, measuring tapes and flip and production stops
- Aircraft grade aluminum
Rockwell RK3440K Versacut 4.0 Amp Ultra-Compact Circular Saw with Laser Guide and 3-Blade Kit with Carry Case
- Powerful, 4.0 amp, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw
- Cuts wide variety of materials such as tile, wood, sheet metal, plastics, flooring, and more. No-Load Speed- 3,500 rpm
- Ergonomic design with slim grip handle improves comfort and enhances grip and control – guide with just one hand!
- Built-in laser guide helps you align the perfect cut;120 inches cord
- Pivoting metal guard accommodates safe and easy plunge cuts
- Dust extraction adapter keeps the cut line free of dust for improved visibility
- None Found
Last update 2020-01-19